Abbeyhill
Abbeyhill distillery stands at the other side of The Palace of Holyroodhouse ,turning Abbeyhill St. to Croft-An-Righ in Edinburgh. Exactly when Abbeyhill was established is uncertain, but it got into a book in 1825 when the distiller, Thomas Miller was sequestrated. A new operator ran the distillery in 1846 but it was closed again in 1852. Later, part of it became part of St. Annfs Brewery. Part of structure like pagoda still remains.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved.