Auchtermuchty
Auchtermuchty distillery is located in Auchtermuchty Village by A91. It was built by Bonthrones in 1829. He owned most of the distilleries in Fife in the mid 20th century. In 1926 when his grandson was a owner, the distillery was closed. Few structures, like the cross house where it was built for the staff and there family, warehouse and offices are still there and they are used for community center for the people in town.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved