Ballechin
Ballechin distillery stands on A827 that connects Pilochry and Aberfeldy where itfs famous for siteseeing. It was built by a farmer in 1810 but the owner changed several times and the last owner was William Rose who closed the distillery in 1927. Since then it was used as a farmhouse. It seems that some structures still remain but it hasnft been used. Therefs a car repairing factory near this site which has a same name. It still leaves the name for us.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved