|There's a small town called Banknock about 17 miles to the northeast from Glasgow. Bankier distillery stood near Forth & Clyde Canal in the south side of this town. In 1828 Daniel McFarlane rebuilt a corn mill and started the distillery.
The owner changed several times and closed in 1928. It was torn down in 1981.
The other name is Banknock.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|