|Bo'ness distillery stands in a town called Bo'Ness, about 3 miles to the
north from Linlithgow.
Todd, Padon, Vannen/Vannon established this place in 1813. After that the owner changed several times.
It was closed in 1925. The place was torn down in the 1980's.
The building from those days doesn't exist but a part of a wall still exists.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|