||Caledonian distillery is by North British Railway on the west side of Haymarket
station. It was built by Graham Menzies in 1855. It was called Edinburgh
at that time but it changed its name to Caledonian. It was one of the biggest
distillery in Scotland as a glen distillery but it was closed in 1987.
Many of the buildings there was broken in 1998. Now the site is used as
residents and many apartments stands there. Though the high chimney which
was once a symbol still remains as a historical structure.