Camelon
Therefs a town called Falkirk in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow. Camelon distillery stood by Camelon Road in this town. Stark Brothers started this place in 1798. After that the owner changed several times. Though the place was closed in 1861. A part of distillery was used by Rosebank distillery till around 1968 but now it is torn down. Now there stands a restaurant in the site.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved