||The distillery is by A941 that connects Craigellachie and Dufftown. It
was built in 1894 by Convalmore-Glenlivet Ltd. The owner changed several
times, but in 1909 the distillery was burned down. Reconstruction was done
though in 1985. It was closed and all the equipment was taken out. It is
now used as Willam Grant&Sons companyfs warehouse. Therefs a view
of Conval-hill at the bake and the damage of beautiful kiln pagoda is now
severe. The letter gConvalmoreh on the roof is turning pale every year.