Corgarff Castel
Itfs not much known like the river Spey and the River Dee but therefs a river called Don in between of them. From 18th century and 19th century, there were many illegal distillery in the fertile land of the river Don. James McHardy built the distillery as a legal one in 1826 in the kitchen of Corgaff Castle. Though it was burn down on 17th of July in the same year because of arson. Now the structure is rebuilt and it reminds us of those days. The illegal distilliery of those days still remains in the river of the main stream.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved