Dean
Dean distillery stood by the river Leith near Dean Bridge in the city of Edinburgh. James Johnston from Glenpatrick distillery started the place in 1881. The owner changed several times and in 1922, it was closed. Now part of the building from those days still remains. Though they are reformed and being used as offices.
 
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved