Glen Mhor
Glen Mhor distillery stood by A862 near Caledonian watercourse at the west side of the city of Inverness. The site was connected with Glen Albyn distillery and it was built by John Birnie and James Mackinlay in 1892. It was one of the SMD in 1972 but it was torn down in 1983. The wide site is now used as a shopping center just like Glen Albyn.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved