Glenpatrick(Glennifer)
Glenpatrick distillery stood 3 miles to the west from Paisley in Elderslie. Alexander Speirs, a Laird of Elderslie estate, established it in 1833. The owner changed several times and they changed the name to Glennifer for a while but closed in 1894. Now, Glenpatrick House and Gleniffer House still remains but the place where distillery was is now used as a beautiful garden. Also in Patrick Burn, there remains a small dam.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved