Edinburgh
Edinburgh distillery stands in Sciennes in the city of Edinburgh. In 1849, Alexander Pearson remodeled a brewery that was built in 1430 and established this distillery. The distiilery was called West Sciennes distillery in those days. The owner changed several times. Also the name changed from Newington (1851-56) to Glen Sciennes (1856-59) and finally to Edinburgh (1859-1925). The main buildings were torn down in the 1980fs and remained ones were remodeled as offices.
 
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved