|Grandtully distillery stands about 2 miles to the east from the city of
Aberfeldy. Andrew Campbell & Co started it in 1825. After that, the
owner changed several times and in 1914, it was closed. It was the smallest
distillery among the authorized distilleries in England. Now the buildings
are demolished and residential houses called Distillery Cottage stands
on the site. There remains part of the walls from those days in the garden.
Other name is Granthly.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|