Grange distillery is by A909 that leads from Burntisland to Cowdenbeath. At first the distillery was opened as brewery in 1767 but it changed to a distillery in few years. After that, it was ran by the Youngs for many years but in 1927, it was closed. Now the area around the distillery is used as a residential street. In the site, few buildings like the warehouse, manager house, and flats still remain and they are used as a residence. The 8 feet tall walls and the steel doors of the entrance remains just as it used to be.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved