Hazelburn
Hazelburn distillery stands at the corner of Milknowe Rd and Glengyle Rd. Originally it stood in Longrow South but they moved to this place in 1840. It was the townfs biggest distillery and they had the biggest still. The ower of the distillery chamged several times but in 1925, the distillery was closed. Most of the structures of the distillery are now used as parking lots and part of them are used as office buildings.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved