Kilbagie
Kilbagie distillery stood 2miles to the north from Kincardine. James Stein & Co. established it before 1777. The owner changed several times and in 1852, it was closed. Until 1860, the place was used for Chemical fertilizer factory. In 1874 they shifted to paper mill. Now there remains a structure from those days but ruined.
kilbagie kilbagie
kilbagie
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved