Longrow
Longrow distillery stood at the narrow Well Close between the Longrow street and the Glebe street. Itfs at the opposite side of the entrance of the Springbank distillery. It was built by John Ross in 1824, though the place where it stood wasnft so good and there equipment was poor so they quit distilling in 1896. The warehouse still remains from those days and itfs used as a bottling factory of the Springbank distillery.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved