Pollo
Pollo distillery is a small farmland distillery that stands about 3 miles to the north from Invergordon on B817 that runs by Cromarty Firth. W.B.Rose established it in 1817. It was closed in 1826 and till then it was used as an flour mill till 1895. Andrew Ross & Son resumed it as a distillery in 1896 though it was closed in 1903. The structure from those days still remains.
Pollo Pollo
Pollo Pollo
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved