Sunbury
There used to stand many distilleries by the river Leith that runs through Edinburgh. Sunbury distillery stands in the west side of Edinburgh Castle near Belford Bridge. It was built by James Haig in 1813 as one of a biggest distillery in Scotland though they couldnft run it well and they closed it in the 1850fs. After that Graham Menzies moved the facility to built Caledonian distillery. Now the wide site of the distillery is named Sunbury Street and there stands nice and quiet houses. Few of the buildings from those days still remains and they are used as office and shops.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved