|Tallant distillery is about 2 miles to the east from the town of Bowmore.
It was established by Donald and John brothers of the Johnstons in1821.
Unfortunately it was closed in 1852. Now it is used as a farm called Tallant
Farm. A part of the structure from those days have brokendown though some
still remains. The scenery of the mountains of Jura and the Loch Indaal
from the farm is fabulous.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|