Tambowie
Tambowie distillery stood in Milngavie 11miles to the north from Glasgow. Alexander Graham established it in 1825. After that the owner changed several times and in 1914 it was closed due to a large fire. There remained a part of the structure but it was torn down few years ago. Now there stands a beautiful B &smp; B and remains its name to modern days.
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved