Haddington(West Field)
Therefs a town called Haddington about 16miles to the east from Edinburgh. Haddington distillery (the other name is West Field) used to stand by the river Tyne that runs through this town. Nothing particular is known about opening and closing. Archibald Dunlop ran the place in 1813. After that the distillery changed the name to Grain distillery. They ran the place till the 1860fs. The structure from those days doesnft exist but the place is called Distillery Park and there stands several facilities.
 
COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved